A Tier 1 bank in Hong Kong is looking to hire an experienced Technology Risk professional. This is a Regional director level position who will responsible for implementation and delivery of the risk management framework.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist the Head of R&C in supporting country CIO as one of the 1st line Risk Owner related to Operational Risk, Information and Cyber Security Risk, Compliance Risk, Conduct Risk and Reputational Risk, in accordance with the ERMF.
- Assist the Head of R&C in the preparation, communication, implementation, delivery and expansion of T&I risk management plans, and work closely with relevant stakeholders including Operational Risk, Compliance, and CISRO at the country and Group level for the implementation.
- Support the Head of R&C to liaise with regulators on technology risk governance
- Provide timely and accurate management reporting to the Head of R&C/CIO and relevant senior stakeholders for proper manage of technology and ICS risks.
- Drive proactive risk management culture in Technology &Innovation.
- Manage the internal and external/ regulatory audit exercises and the progress of remediation plans for the identified gaps, and ensure relevant risk incurred is properly managed through ERMF.
- Ensure Technology & Innovation relevant Information Cyber Security policy is well circulated amongst Bank’s businesses, functions, geographies and subsidiaries.
- Ensure applicable controls are identified, assessed and implemented by the business owners.
The Ideal candidate:
- Good level of understanding of operations and technology
- Results driven with strategic qualities
- Visionary leader able to engage and motivate performance in others
- High degree of independence, responsibility and integrity
- Strong project management skills with demonstrable track record in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of quality tools, procurement, and logistics planning
- Tertiary education
- Relevant managerial experience
- Excellent communication capability – good command of written English
- Ability to work within a multi-function, multi-discipline team environment with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Change agent
- Compliance, Audit and/or Operational Risk background