Head of Corporate Communications
The Head of Corporate Communications presides over all corporate communications, media relations, branding and CSR activities of the group.
This role manages a small and dynamic team that works directly with the key business units: Institutional Equities, investment banking and asset management, to execute strategic marketing, PR and branding activities.
In addition, the communications team works in tandem with Corporate Access and Client Strategy team to execute all corporate communications and media relations activities in relation to CLSA's Flagship Investors’ Forums across Asia, Europe and the United States.
In this role, the key stakeholders include CITICS and CLSA management, business heads, marketing colleagues and media.
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRA’s)
- Oversee all aspect of media relations including media policy, training, monitoring, analysis and responding to daily media requests for information
- Develop and implement PR strategies for key markets of the company
- Engage and manage PR firms
- Manage all media relations and PR at CLSA's Flagship Investors’ Forums
- Oversee basic internal communications via the company intranet
- Official Company Spokesperson
- Manage brand identity across business units and markets
- Write and oversee the production of all marketing materials and company website
- Oversee all strategic partnerships, advertising and sponsorship activities
- Assist with promoting and applying to industry Polls and Awards
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Assist with community outreach activities
- Communicate our CSR positioning to key stakeholders
- Possess a minimum of 12 years’ experience working in a B2B communications or PR either in-house or with a consultancy, in a financial or related industry. This experience will span a broad scope of communications related activities, with an emphasis on media relations
- Demonstrate confidence in presenting to and engaging with senior management to provide solutions that quickly and effectively meet company objectives
- Be a proactive, analytical and strategic thinker who can motivate and influence for positive outcomes
- Be hands on in execution, while showing creativity in managing time, people and resources across multiple geographies to deliver against tight deadlines
- Demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles
- Be aware of issues driving regional and global geopolitics, finance and business and find creative ways to leverage CLSA and CITICS image against these
- Be well connected with financial media, particularly in Asia
- Possess superior oral and written communications. English fluency is absolutely necessary
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.