Our clients are well-known and fast expanding commercial banks and now looking for credit professional to join their group.
- Lead the department to conduct comprehensive credit assessment for FI / Corporate clients
- Report to credit committee or senior management about the credit qulity of clients' portoflio, high risk accounts and other potenital credit risk issues
- Review and formulate credit risk policy to cope with regulatory changes
- Liase with business units and legel for delinquent cases, recovery stratgy and subsequent legal actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years’ credit approval, analysis or monitoring in banking industry with 5 years supervisory experience
- Proficiency in written English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is preferred
- Good PC skills in MS Word and Excel
To apply, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090