Head of Data Governance
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Define and manage AIA Hong Kong enterprise-wide Data Governance Framework including its organizational and process components; propose strategic agenda, prioritize business requirements, coordinate implementation, define standards and key metrics to measure performance, quality, clarity, accessibility, and compliance. Implement tracking mechanisms and dashboards to measure actual status versus defined standards and continuously monitor status and progress against improvement project goals. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Define and manage AIA Hong Kong enterprise-wide Data Governance framework in accordance with AIA Group Data Governance Standard
- Develop and execute plan to implement and operationalize Data Governance framework
- Lead efforts to select and implement the technologies required to support the Data Governance Framework
- Establish organization structures required by the Group Data Governance Target Operating Model (TOM) inclusive of Data Domain Owners, Data Stewards, Data Councils, and Data Governance Working Groups
- Lead or ensure execution of governance operations as required by the TOM inclusive of Data Council meetings, Data Governance Working Group meetings, etc..
- Produce reports and dashboards measuring actual status versus defined standards in terms of quality, accuracy, accessibility, and compliance with data privacy and other relevant regulations
- Proactively drive any required corrective actions
- Continuously monitor status and progress against improvement project goals
- Ensure effective succession plan is implemented to review, identify, train and develop potential successors as well as manage team performance
- University graduate with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience, at least 10 years at managerial level
- Sound business knowledge in insurance industry
- Strong people management and leadership skill
- Sound problem solving and decision-making ability
- Proven ability to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative business function
- Excellent communication, coaching and consultative skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.