- Senior Management role with strong people management skills - Experience in managing and utilizing large volumes of data, data quality, data governance, data ETL, and data integration tools
Our client is a well reputable bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Lead, motivate and manage large technical teams (including data governance, data scientist & data architect).
- Responsible for the governance adherence and data life-cycle management across the Bank
- Design and implement data policies, strategies and systems that meet business needs and comply with regulations and procedures
- Formulate and implement effective data solutions and models which enable identification of new products and market opportunities to drive innovation
- Manage costs and increase revenue derived from improving business processes.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders on the status, value, and importance of data collection.
- Knowledge of relevant applications, big data solutions, and tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 10-15 years' experience in a senior-level data management role with at least 5 years in Senior Management role.
- Experience in managing and utilizing large volumes of data, data quality, data governance, data ETL, and data integration tools
- Sound understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes and design principles
- Strong leadership, communication and project management skills.
- Professionalism and ethical behavior with analytically minded.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please direct contact Ms Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 or contact eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090