Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
We are working with a major bank in Hong Kong, where they are building a brand new Innovation Lab for the next generation FinTech platform. They are looking for a strong FinTech R&D Leader to lead the technology division. The selected candidate will be working on exciting products, talented technology people, innovative ideas across the firm. Great remuneration and opportunity.
- Lead the development division on product development, technical direction, architectural framework, and strategy.
- Work with different stakeholders and act as a leader of the FinTech division to interface with different business parties.
- Act as a Product SME and provide technical insight to achieve the business vision through building new innovative technical products.
- Provide guidance and direction on software engineering across coding practices, design patterns, deployment, and production support.
- Lead the streamline of development processes including DevOps model, automate the deployment and testing processes.
- Overview of the full lifecycle through design, development, and implementation.
- Manage the engineering Team across development resources, team management, and appraisals.
- Manage a highly effective and motivated team by demonstrating leadership, and provide mentorship across the team members.
- Evaluate new technologies with the technical team especially open-source, new development tools, new algorithmic code where they can be possibly brought into the team.
- Understand the technical challenge and provide the right resources to solve those problems.
- Hands-on full-stack development experience is preferred. Ideally has practical development experience in the past.
- Strong development management experience in managing multiple agile/scrum teams.
- Strong understanding of OO Development and DevOps model.
- Experience in building Java-based Systems, good knowledge in application architecture and design patterns.
- Exposure to Public Cloud (AWS / Azure) and Kubernetes platform.
- Experience with CI/CD models.
- Candidate with innovative development, R&D, startup experience is a plus.
- Understanding of the Banking sectors. Ideally worked in a Fintech / Banking Technology environment.
- Innovative mindset - Always think outside the box.
- Strong business acumen in working with different business stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English.
- Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Head of FinTech R&D Development - Banking Innovation Lab in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Full Stack Developer / Quantitative Execution Trader - Expanding Quantitative Hedge Fund
2) Network Support, Senior Manager - Reputable Commercial Bank
3) Network Engineer (Low Latency / Trading Infrastructure) - Top US Hedge Fund