Head of Finance Accounting, International Securities Firm
- Up to AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, a securities brokerage house is seeking a seasoned finance professional with good fixed income and FX products knowledge to join and manage the hong kong finance team.
- Provide strong support to the Hong Kong CAO and Managing Director on overall financial plans and policies, accounting practices and projects
- Lead the finance team and be responsible for financial, management reporting and financial analysis
- Responsible for cash resources planning and cash flow management and forecast
- In-charge of year-end audit
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures and establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Supervise daily treasury activities including cash flow and liquidity management, payment control and accounting operations
- Formulate tax planning
- Provide support on accounting and finance matters to group companies across the region
- Review FRR in relation to SFC type 1,2,4,6,7 licences
- Analyse current and past trends in KPI including all areas of revenue, COS, expenses and capital expenditures
- Improve business performance by evaluating customer segment profitability, marketing performance ROI, pricing, product margins and new products
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operation plan and modelling tools
- Degree or above in Accounting or Finance. CPA or qualified accreditation.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Global market / securities brokerage, in which 3 years of supervisory experience
- Solid knowledge on different financial products
- Strong analytical skills, detail-minded, positive attitude with good business acumen
- Devoted with strong leadership skills and people management skills
- Good problem solving and strategic planning skills
For a confidential inquiry, please kindly contact Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email: Lfan@morganmckinley.com.hk. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.