Our client is a well established listed pharmaceutical and Financial conglomerate with office in Mainland, HK and Australia. They are now looking for a high calibre candidate from with extensive experience as their Head of HR and Administration.
- Native to fluent spoken level Mandarin, with the ability to read and write and type in Simplified Chinese.
- Degree in any discipline.
- At least minimum 15 years’ experience in general administration, operations or Human Resources or similar support functions departments with at least 8 years of management / supervisory experience
- Prior experience in similar type of holding company is an advantage.
- Strong writing skills in Chinese.
- Team player, well organised, creative with strong business acumen;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strong ability to write detailed weekly progress and regular business updates reports in Simplified Chinese of a sufficient eloquence that satisfies internal controls and reporting standards.
- Similar experience in state owned company is highly preferred but not an necessity
- Prior experience and familiarity in medical or pharmaceutical industry with large ticket acquisitions, infrastructure projects and investments including the financing arrangements and financial structuring of such projects
- To manage all Human Resources and Business Corporate activities including Investor Relations
- All General Administration, HR, Back Office and support functions and to hire all relevant staff required.
- To manage all Hong Kong based Office, Administration, Corporate Activities and Events and to ensure that resources are properly allocated and procured with the most cost effective solutions
- Manage the CEO's Office and Investor Relations.
- Manage and supporting all daily business activities, operations and maintaining on-time written, business performance and progress reports and updates to Head Office.
- Organise meetings for board members, draft strategy and business agendas and associated documentation for management meetings
- Excellent career progression as this is a corporate management role
- Will be the champion to set the corporate culture, mission,vision and values for the Hong Kong office as set and the related stakeholder entities in China.
- Good Employee Benefits
- Attractive Salary and Package
For further information, please send an updated resume to: cv(@)harbridgepartners(.)com