Head of Human Resources
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Achievers Recruitment Limited
- 09 déc. 17 2017-12-09
Our client is a fast growing and leading wealth and asset management company in the Region with a focus on global investment and asset allocation services for high net worth individuals and enterprises in China. The company has presence in China, Hong Kong, South East Asia and North America. Due to business expansion, they are now looking of a talented Head of Human Resources to join their team in Hong Kong office.
- Report to the CEO
- Drive the HR initiatives and the people related strategies to cope with the company business objectives
- Provide the strategic HR advice and support to senior stakeholders as well as business leaders
- Lead the HR Department to provide the full spectrum of functions covering organizational design, employee relations, leadership development, recruitment, compensation and benefits etc.
- Develop and formulate the HR policies to support the company's overall business plan
- Manage and perform with the regional team on HR related internal assignment
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with exposure to working across multiple counties in Financial Services industry, preferably in Wealth Management, Asset Management
- Strong general HR professional skill and experiences with a proven track of being a business partner with a leadership team
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, fluent in Putonghua is an essential
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com / contact us at 2813 8920 for a confidential discussion.
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***