Head of Human Resources, Asia-Pacific
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BGC Capital Markets (Hong Kong) Limited
- 04 juil. 18 2018-07-04
Proactively provide and manage a solution driven business partnering HR service to the management and all employees across Asia. Take responsibility for the effective running and implementation of all HR operations and procedures across Asia. Manage, in a collegiate and supportive manner a team of 14 HR professionals in different geographical locations across the Asia-Pacific region. Work effectively with other functions to ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are met. Become a trusted advisor to the senior management of the group.
- Provide a hands-on, day-to-day HR service to the BGC businesses across the Asia region, approximately 850+ employees in the following locations: Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, South Korea & Japan.
- Maintain and build relationships with employees and management on both a local and global scale through regular and open communication.
- Ensure HR processes (such as the joiner, leaver and transfer processes), systems and records are managed slickly and are maintained to the highest standards so that reporting, business and regulatory requirements are met.
- Work closely with payroll to ensure all payroll instructions and associated data are accurate and correct and are in line with SOX and any other requirements.
- Work closely with London HR to develop, maintain and renew all benefit policies across the region.
Contribute to performance and talent management initiatives within BGC, such as ensuring that the appraisal processes and associated activities are managed well and in a timely manner.
To be alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition in financial markets due to inappropriate practices or behaviours across the firm.
- Contribute to the work of the broader HR team on projects impacting all entities within the Group – such as centralised job descriptions, new joiner induction, developing new approaches to performance management, training and development etc.
Build relationships and work constructively with colleagues in other functional areas, in particular in Legal, Compliance and Finance.
Ensure arrangements in relation to international staff movements, such as applications for work permits/visas, drafting agreements and liaising with colleagues in overseas offices are managed promptly and efficiently.
- Business and commercial awareness
- Solid understanding with Asia-Pacific laws and regulations
- Sound, up to date knowledge of HR issues and HR best practice
- Strong, process and procedural skill set
- Experience managing staff based in multiple locations and time zones
- Able to deal effectively with demanding senior executives
- Excellent organisational and team leadership skills
- Financial Services experience in a global business
- Oracle experience
- Exposure to international HR, in particular in Europe
- Experience of HR’s role in a regulated environment, in particular the FCA, and a strong Compliance mind set
Communication – ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organisation, both verbally and in writing.
Resilience, determination and confidence.
Strong attention to detail.
Self motivated – ability to work under own initiative.
Organisational skills – ability to plan and prioritise workload and co-ordinate group activities, ensuring deadlines are met.
Negotiation & Persuasion – ability to effectively negotiate with management and individuals where necessary whilst maintaining sensitivity to underlying issues.
We offer attractive salary packages and benefits to the successful applicant. Interested candidates can apply directly with your up-to-date resume, salary details and availability.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.bgcpartners.com/careers/
All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.