Our client is a growing asset manager with strong brand recognition in Greater China market across a variety of business lines across insurance, asset management, wealth management and brokerage. They are actively growing the Hong Kong market and hiring a Head of Risk for the risk management department.
As a Head of Risk, you will be developing and maintaining the risk management policies and framework; you will be responsible for monitoring the company’s liquidity, managing the capital allocation and improving efficiency of fund use; you will also managing the risk and controls of various business lines, working closely with internal departments and external regulatory bodies.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in investment risk management position in asset management or brokerage firms.
- Great quantitative and analytical skills, abilities to communicate with various stakeholders in order to resolve issues effectively.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a PLUS.
- Professional qualification like CFA and FRM is highly regarded.
For more information, please contact Betty Zeng at email@example.com