Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. In Amber Hill, we consider "We" is more powerful than "I", but every "I" is important in "We". We value every candidate, every talent, every Amberhillian.
As a Legal Counsel/Head of Legal and Compliance, you will:-
- Lead the Group legal and compliance teams
- Ensure the Group’s business activities are in compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Review the Group current compliance policies and procedures; implement and regularly evaluate and update the compliance manual
- Manage legal and compliance matters related to SFC Type 1,2,4,5,9 regulated activities
- Manage legal and compliance matters related to Money Lender activities
- Manage legal and compliance matters related to listed companies
- Handle compliance matters in the Group M&A and restructuring exercises
- Draft and review commercial/legal contract, agreements and other documentations in compliance with laws and regulatory requirements;
- Promote strong compliance awareness within the Group and provide suitable law and compliance-related training to all staff
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and provide regulatory updates;
It would be wonderful if:-
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Law/ Finance from a reputable university with at least 10 years solid working experience in financial services company
- Prior working experience in SFC Type 1,2,4,5,9 business and listed companies is a great plus
- Familiar with Hong Kong Main Board Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance, Companies Ordinance, Money Lender Ordinance, and related disclosure and reporting requirements.
- Solid understanding of local, Taiwan, Singapore and China financial markets and business environments
- Previous experience in handling M&A assignments/projects is a great plus
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Sound communication, presentation skills, and outstanding analytical mindset
- Well-versed of written and spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese;
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.