This role oversees and manages two of the data focused teams which control the inflow of prices and crucial information into the business. Ensuring the processes, escalations and overall flow is managed well.
My client is a large international brand with a strong backing from two international banks. Providing a range of services from custody, clearing, execution and fund administration services for top tier businesses in Hong Kong and around the globe.
- Manage and oversee two teams including leading training and implementation of operational controls
- Work on and oversee projects with senior management and with the team to develop the best strategy's
- Ensuring the correct pricing of equities, bonds, futures, options, funds etc in accordance with my clients standard pricing policy.
- Controlling automatic inflows of prices coming from providers like Bloomberg, Reuters, Telekurs, etc.
- Manual uploading prices from various providers in our internal developed pricing applications.
- Checking and validating individual prices who failed to pass automatically developed tests based on level of variation, consistency, date etc
- Forwarding prices to clients and dealing with specific client requests to apply or applied prices.
- Working behind and adjusting the pricing IT structure to guarantee a maximum covered portfolio in terms of pricing
- Dealing with deadlines to cover the D-1 pricing of exchange listed securities.
- Ensure best solutions are sought and implemented in completing tasks.
- Ensure effective communication with all levels regarding the escalation of issues or potential issues.
- Interact efficiently and proactively with third parties (internal or external).
- Ensure high levels of client service are delivered.
- Train staff members on the use of internal systems
- Work on various projects as assigned
- Strong client service and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent management, communication, presentation and report writing skills
- Self motivated, and ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Deal confidently with Clients, Regulators, Board of Directors and other market influences
- Degree holder, with a major in accounting or finance, qualified accountant / professional qualifications. Preferable to have a master degree.
- At least 7 years related working experience in fund industry
- First managerial experience required
- Team spirit combined with the ability to work autonomously and pro-actively
- Excellent communication skills and well organized
- Fluent in English/Mandarin. Knowledge in French/Japanese/Korean and other Asian/foreign languages would be an advantage
The candidate will receive a competitive package and a great environment for personal and professional growth.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicholas Debbage on +852 2848 9525