Our client is a leading Chinese securities firm, and they are looking for a Head of Operations to join their firm.
- Provide day to day support to business on functions such as settlements, data management and cash management covering products such as equities, fixed income, derivatives and commodities
- Manage and lead a sizeable team in their daily operations
- Ensure all activities conducted by the team are in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as internal guidelines
- Manage daily task such as settlements, payments, corporate actions, initial public offerings etc.
- Involvement in projects to improve efficiency of processes, increasing controls and mitigating risk
- Degree in finance, business, or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a securities firm or asset management firm
- Strong prior people management experience
- Familiar with the current regulatory environment
- Excellent product knowledge in equities, fixed income, futures and options, OTC derivatives
- English and Mandarin is a must, Cantonese is a plus