Head of Platform and Partnerships
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
Please refer to detailed JD
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
* Work closely with the CEO, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Product Officer to identify which components of the customer journeys should be built internally and which should be provided by partners at the Product layer, and with the CEO, Chief Technology Officer and Chief Marketing Officer at the Distribution layer.
* Continually create business cases for new revenue opportunities through Distribution partnerships and additional partner-driven Products to integrate into new or existing customer journeys.
* Maintain a quantifiable measurement of the value of the existing and potential new partnerships.
* Working with the Chief Product Officer's team, act as Product Owner for several of the core primarily partnership-driven Products, identifying the data-driven roadmap and running their team of Product Development resources to ensure the customer journey is in line with the customers' needs and profitable in the changing context of the market.
* Work alongside the CEO and leadership team to define, and keep relevant, the vision, mission and values, (and therefore culture) of the organisation to be able to attract the best talent through communication of a compelling narrative.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Shared P&L Targets with the Chief Product and Customer Officers:
Sales 10% (API & platform banking)
* Product Partnerships: measurement of per-product (per-customer-journey) cost of sales
* Reinforce an effective and exemplary risk and control culture and further strengthen the control environment.
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the Strategic Partnership Team achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.