An exciting leadership opportunity to run the Health & Employee Benefits Pricing division for a global insurance business.
- Manage teams responsible for Product Pricing and Technical Support & Governance.
- Provide risk assessments and recommendations to Chief Actuary and other key decision-makers.
- Lead research into public-private healthcare systems to identify opportunities and manage risks.
- Lead technical analysis and develop tools to enhance Performance Monitoring / Product Management.
- Participate in Strategy Planning and regular Business Reviews to drive Health & Employee Benefits strategy.
- Solid experience in product pricing in insurance industry, particularly in Health and Employee Benefits.
- Fellow Actuary with excellent working knowledge of actuarial techniques, issues and application to product pricing, review, and reporting.
- Strong working knowledge of insurance product development process.
- Proven leadership skills and managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.