• Leading team on projects • IT Project Management
About Our Client
Our client, a top tier bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high calibre to join the group. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Lead and manage all stages of the project life cycle for digital and innovation projects
- Design, track and monitor on project road maps
- Identify and manage project plans, time lines, dependencies and risks.
- Responsible for working with other teams on proposals, reports, and delivery targets
- Identify trends and opportunities conducting market analysis.
What's on Offer
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Banking environment with IT/computer science degree.
- Excellent project management skills including planning, resource management and completing project tasks on time.
- Familiar with Jira, Gantt Chart or other similar management tools.
- Strong technical knowledge, comfortable discussing high-level technical solutions with development teams in an agile environment
- SaaS and AI experience is nice to have but will be essential.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin.
- Proactive and passionate about technology and the latest trends.
- Permanent Headcount
- New opportunity