Ranked as one of Deloitte's Top 'Best Managed Companies' and headquartered in Ireland, Morgan McKinley established in Hong Kong in 2003. Our company culture, built on trust, reward, and commitment to success is based in the financial centre in Admiralty, with 30+ recruiters speaking Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
About the role
A top financial institution is looking for a Global Head of Regulatory Reporting to take lead in the teams in APAC and Europe.
- Take lead in the daily operation across global regulatory reporting teams
- Ensure local regulatory standards are met and liaise with regulators periodically
- Engage in strategy planning and execution
- Take charge in team structure arrangement, recruitment and resources planning
- Review the current operation procedure and manage potential streamlining and re-engineering
- Minimum 15 years of operations or compliance experience in Financial Services sector
- Solid team leading experience and people management
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements in different countries is essential
- Excellent command in verbal and written English and Cantonese
- Organised, ability to work well under pressure, detail-minded