• Good culture• Good exposure on HKMA reporting
About Our Client
Global Bank with strong presence in Asia Job Description
- As one of the team leads to manage the HKMA Regulatory Reporting function for Hong Kong and ensure timely and accurate delivery of all regular and capital and liquidity reporting to the HKMA.
- To promote the Bank's reputation and relationship with regulatory authorities.
- To manage regulatory reporting process including the interactions with stakeholders within and outside Finance (including relevant regional counterparts), and ensure an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for the returns submission function, and reporting requirements and completion guidelines set by regulatory bodies are complied with.
- To manage new or changes in regulatory reporting requirements from the HKMA - leading the gap, reviewing / providing feedback in consultation papers, coordinating the execution steps in implementing the changes.
- To improve efficiency and quality of reporting to the HKMA - which includes liquidity reporting
The Successful Applicant
- To assist in ad hoc Finance projects and contribute from a regulatory reporting perspective.
- Qualified accountant with solid experience in running the regulatory reporting function
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability and confident in interacting with regulators, internal senior stakeholders, peer teams within and outside finance and regional counterparts
- Strong analytical skills and data skills
What's on Offer
- Experience in project management would be a plus
The successful candidate should be a degree holder with CPA qualification. You should have a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience gained from other banks or Big 4. You should have good management and communications skills. Proficiency in English and Chinese is essential.