The incumbent will lead a sales & trading team and be responsible for developing and maintaining the business with corporate and institutional clients to maximize benefits and profits to the Bank.
- Lead a sales & trading team to drive and grow the sales of cross assets products including credit, FX and fixed income solutions to corporate and financial institutional clients
- Develop and maintain close business relationship with clients in HK and China;
- Structure all kinds of credit, FX and fixed income solutions for corporate and institutional clients;
- Liaise with Head Office and branches to work out necessary designs for new products;
- Join client meeting to understand client’s needs and present suitable financial solutions;
- Assist the Department Head to develop relevant policies, product guideline, operational procedure and risk metrics;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders i.e. product & business development, corporate banking, risk management, legal and operations on the launch of new product;
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external legal and regulatory requirements;
- Coach and develop junior team members to enhance their capabilities.
- Degree holder or above in Banking and Finance, Economics or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in corporate and investment banking;
- Strong connection with corporate clients and sound client management skills;
- Strong knowledge on fixed income products and market trend;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills on product structuring;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential.
Interested candidates please apply in full resume with earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary to HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes, strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for Applicants for Employment, a copy of which is available on request. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.