This role will be a key part of the growth of the business in North Asia. You will be responsible for leading the sales and marketing team to exploring and identify new business opportunities, working across the products and services of the companies specialism.
- Lead the sales and marketing team to explore and develop new business leads and opportunities for the Company;
- Manage and supervise the sales and marketing team;
- Seeking and hiring efficient sales or sales team;
- Provide training and motivate team members;
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to enhance revenue;
- Develop and promote new products to match the customers' need;
- Perform ad hoc assignments/duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent;
- A minimum of 10 years' management position with substantial team leadership experience in banking and financial industries;
- Strong network in the market;
- Well-rounded in strategic planning, results oriented and excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to inspire confidence, create trust and partner with stakeholders to achieve goals;
- Flexible, entrepreneurial and have capability to work in a startup environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.