A Leading Investment Bank is looking to hire a Head of Technology Risk and Audit with regional responsibilities.
Candidates will have considerable senior experience within this field. Responsibilities include:
- Management of relationships with Internal and External Audit and across all Business lines and Technology within the firm
- Coordination of 3rd party and internal risk assessments
- Manage, track and follow-up on all risks, audit and regulatory findings.
- Coordinate governance reporting across technology
- Draft reports for senior management
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Risk and Audit within the financial sector
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Risk Governance and Control
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all businesses and comfortable in a role that challenges IT
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team working, stakeholder management and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of decisiveness and sound judgment
- Ability to document in a clear and concise way
- CISSP, CISM, CISA accreditations highly regarded
- Regional experience and familiarity with various stock exchanges
- Excellent language skills in English, both written and spoken.
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!