Head of Wholesale Banknotes Operation
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
The key responsibilities are to support business growth through directing and managing business operation activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the business strategy. To plan, direct and manage the overall operational and settlement process of Banknotes Operation (BNO) at CIMB Bank Berhad, Hong Kong Branch.
- To lead, oversee, supervise and manage every aspect of Banknotes operations in accordance to applicable policies and procedures with the aim to achieve optimal operational efficiency.
- Plan and coordinate with Wholesale Banknotes Trading, HK on the day-to-day stock requirements.
- Liaise with BU and other executive heads on implementation of the Bank’s strategic and operational plan.
- Responsible for the overall security and safety of the Banknotes operation premise by incorporating the industry’s best practices and close any operational gaps and risk.
- Ensure the highest level of governance in banknotes stock handling within the Banknotes operation premise as well as with external parties.
- Ensure the operating objectives and standard of performance are owned by subordinates and comply to the policy and procedures.
- Recommend new and periodic review of existing direct service providers of Banknotes operation for senior management’s approval with the aim of ensuring high service standard delivery at reasonable cost.
- Coordinate with approved security and logistic service providers in ensuring smooth and efficient movement and transport of banknotes stocks to counterparties and customers.
- Responsible for the review and updating of Banknotes operation Hong Kong’s policy & procedure with the aim of incorporating industry’s best practices and internal process improvement.
- To properly supervise and guide all subordinates with the aim of ensuring efficiency, effectiveness, continuity and governance of overall Banknotes operation activities.
- Communicate and coordinate with regional counterparts to achieve Group synergies in resource planning.
- Report and liaise with the appropriate external authorities on any forgery, theft and/or any other criminal activities related to banknotes and related operational process.
- Any other related assignments delegated by direct and functional supervisors.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in banknotes operations, preferably in Banking or money changing industry with wholesale banknotes logistics experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast paced, service oriented, changing environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus.