Hedge Fund Investment Specialist/ Product Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 23 nov. 17
Do you have experience in providing content and business development for prospective investor activities and investor service activities for hedge funds offered in Asset Management? Have experience negotiating and closing mandates with large institutional clients/prospects? We are looking for someone like you who can:
– provide content and business development for prospective investor activities as well as investor service activities for UBS Hedge Fund Solutions (HFS) and O'Connor (O'C)
– raise assets, manage existing institutional and private client relationships, identify/cultivate prospects and initiate follow up on new business opportunities
– actively participate in new business development initiatives (products include multi manager as well as single hedge funds) including presentations to internal and external clients
– develop a strong knowledge of all HFS and O'C product offerings and structures (i.e. terms, strategies, option pricing mechanisms etc)
– actively collaborate and promote co-operation with other business areas both within Asset Management and across business divisions to maximize opportunities for expansion of assets under management through all internal distribution channels
– participate in the co-ordination and communication efforts of the global marketing campaigns of HFS and O'C, support sales strategy for the Asian region
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be part of the APAC hedge fund investment specialist team based in Hong Kong. There will be strong collaboration with teams in Japan and Singapore. In addition to your regional team, you will be part of a global team where close coordination is required for new product launches and internal distribution capabilities.
Your experience and skills
– knowledge and understanding of the hedge fund business
– strong conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
– over 5 years of experience in sales and marketing within a similar environment or with an investment consulting firm
– strong sense of strategic perspective and awareness of HFS and O'Connor's competitive position
– experience in a diverse environment from a business and cultural perspective
– drive in pushing through business decisions in a dynamic environment and to exceed business expectations
– an excellent communicator and presenter, with the ability to influence and build relationships
– a multitasker who is self-motivated and positive
– a native Mandarin speaker (oral and written) who is also fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.