Hong Kong Entity Financial Control
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have good numerical sense and knowledge in regulatory requirements? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– report financial information to regulators, such as regulatory returns, surveys and statutory accounts to the HKMA and SFC
– manage regulatory ratio compliance including Liquidity Maintenance Ratio, Liquid Capital Ratio, Stress Testing, etc., and work with the Business and Group Treasury for incremental capital or liquid assets in case of deficiency
– provide management information and internal reports to the local management committees/boards, Business and Group Treasury to facilitate their decision making and their performance and discharge of supervisory/governance roles
– ensure high quality financials be reported to all stakeholders, including regulators, Head Office, local management, internal functions, etc. in the capacity of entity controller
– support new business initiatives, system and process changes, regulatory changes in the capacity of Financial Reporting Specialist
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Finance Entity Controlling team in Hong Kong. We are the entity controller of the UBS AG Hong Kong branch and several UBS subsidiaries responsible for entity controlling, regulatory reporting and ratio compliance. Our key clients include HKMA, SFC, Head Office, local management, front offices, and Group Treasury. Our role is very key to ensure that the bank and its entities comply with all the reporting and ratio requirements, and the senior management obtains correct and relevant financial information to satisfy their governance obligations.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– at least 5-year experience in a similar role
– knowledge of local regulatory rules and banking products
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
– diligent and strive for excellence
– fluent in English, and preferably Mandarin
– proficient in MicroSoft applications
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.