Human Resources Risk Consultant
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Human Resources Risk Consultant
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Position Description and Responsabilities
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and support HR management to perform risk and control assessments within our function. Calibrate and challenge assessment results where appropriate.
- Implement risk framework on HR policies and procedures for monitoring and controlling the risk in APAC region
- Ongoing monitoring, investigation and reporting of risk exposure on multiple key HR processes, e.g. Regulatory Filing, Laws & Regulations Changes, Data Protection / Retention
- Formulate and execute control plans on key controls, and work closely with HR Shared Services team, Country HR teams & Regional Specialist teams to conduct testing
- Provide regular updates and reports to HR Management, escalate and propose mitigation plan if needed
- Manage routine reviews within HR function, e.g. Access Review, Workspace Audit, Business Continuity Plans. Support testing and work with various HR teams on follow up actions.
- Provide support for both Internal / External Audit on any review work, including Branch audit in other APAC locations
- Support various HR teams to leverage the framework to identify, monitor, mitigate and report operational risks. Drive discussions to achieve SIAI target and support documentation of new SIAIs.
- Act as a liaison to provide centralized coordination and support on Vendor Management, coordinate governance and compliance elements of vendor performance
- Maintain and update Outsourcing registers and KPI reporting
- University Degree with minimum 6 years of professional experience
- Strong background in operational risk or audit
- Knowledge of HR policies/procedures, systems, and payroll operations a plus
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team/ matrix environment
- Can demonstrate deep/broad business acumen, with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of strong project management skill in developing solutions and enhancing existing relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, be able to build partnership with various stakeholders
Posting Date: 08/06/2018
2 QUEEN'S RD - CHEUNG KONG CENTER
2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02-01 - MERRILL LYNCH HARBOURFRONT
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40