Brilliant opportunity with top tier ibank.
Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for:
- Focusing on cross team projects spanning various technology groups such as development, infrastructure technology, technology security risk, and technology governance teams.
- Providing project management on regional initiatives to support the business. This will include managing resources across multiple teams/locations
- Working closely with the business, development, technology and technology risk managers to oversee and track the technology initiatives being delivered
- Interacting with other technology silos, operations, finance and risk teams to coordinate testing, and deployment Assisting with managing the pipeline of work and facilitating prioritisation in line with current supply/demand
- Driving analysis and feasibility studies for potential projects Adhering to and providing support for regional project and risk governance processes
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience, preferably at a major management consulting firm or financial institution
- Technical background/understanding preferable
- Knowledge of the financial services industry; preferably in an investment bank with Fixed Income business and Operations knowledge
- Project management experiences on platform replacement projects such as supporting integration, migration from old system, working closer with vendors, etc. are preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written skill with ability to create high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation with excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving/process improvement skills; ability to learn quickly and solve poorly defined problems.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities
- Overall experience in hands-on project management, specifically in information technology-related projects essential, and preferably supporting financial services businesses
- Solid understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC) and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) components.
- MS-Project, MS Excel, and general MS-Office skills essential.
- Fluency to communicate and write in Chinese (Mandarin) is a must
What you'll get in return
You will get an opportunity to join a renowned global bank with fast growing business and excellent career exposure with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Angela.Poh@hays.com.my or call me at +603-7611 8666.