IED, Derivatives Clearing Product Specialist, Associate - VP
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 juil. 18 2018-07-22
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Derivative Clearing Product Specialist role has a primary responsibility of managing the product development of the derivative clearing platform across the Asia region. The role will involve a combination of internal responsibilities focused on the continued investment and improvement of the platform in Asia as well as engagement with both Global and Asia based clients. The role will involve coordination across multiple global teams and communication with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
• 5+ years experience of Listed Derivative and OTC Cleared markets
• Detailed knowledge of cleared OTC derivatives, listed derivatives, clearing flows and clearing market infrastructure
• Comprehensive experience of Asia listed derivative markets including China, India, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan
• Understanding of the China listed derivative market - both the onshore market structure and onshore clients that have a mandate to trade offshore listed derivative products
• Prior exposure to Global and Asia based clients active in Listed Derivative and OTC Clearing products
• Ability to build and manage relationships with core infrastructure providers across the region including exchanges, clearing houses, middleware providers and electronic platform providers
• Creation and distribution of product related content for internal stakeholders and clients
• Awareness of the regulatory landscape globally and relationships with regulators in Asia
• Analytical mind set, attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong business acumen to be able to recognise and interpret commercial opportunities
• Experience in project management and working across teams in multiple locations to achieve a common goal
• Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex initiatives to internal stakeholders and clients
• High degree of self-motivation and a strong desire to get a task completed accurately and efficiently as possible