IPO Consultant – Type 6 RO for a Top Tier Asian Investment Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hamlyn Williams
- 07 juin 18 2018-06-07
I am working with one of Asia’s largest Investment banks to build an IPO Desk to further their Hong Kong offering. The IPO team will be led by the right candidate who will need a strong team of consultants to work with them in order to build the business.You will have the chance to grow exponentially and build into leading your own team, as the Client has the intention of turning a small unit of 3-4 into a 10-15 strong team over the next 18 – 24 months.
The role is a great opening for someone who has the correct experience & skillset, at the right level and has the drive to head their own team in the near future, for an exciting and ever expanding company. It is a fantastic opportunity to further career development in an innovative environment, where forward thinking is encouraged.
Day to day responsibilities would include:
- Assist the team lead with underwriting, preparation of the listing documents and addressing matters raised by the regulator;
- carry out extensive due diligence on the listing applicants in order to assess the applicant's suitability;
- Work on the marketing, distribution and allocation of new issues;
- help companies / Clients execute primary market transactions;
- Assess the likely interest of investors in any given IPO; and
- Prepare financial analysis, feasibility reports and presentations, for the team leads review.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Must be a current holder of SFC Type-6 Advising on corporate finance license;
- Extensive knowledge of the APAC IPO and ECM industry;
- Proven track record of experience in delivering all aspects of ECM & IPO such as marketing, distribution, due diligence and underwriting;
- 5-7 years of experience in Financial Services as well as 3+ years hands-on experience working with ECM execution and IPO teams;
- The ability to work in high pressure situations and deliver results in a timely fashion;
- Well organised, self-motivated and highly driven; and
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese / Mandarin.
Please apply with an updated copy of your CV for a confidential conversation and to provide further details.