IT Audit Manager - ZA Bank (The first Virtual Bank)
About ZA International
ZhongAn Technologies International Group Limited (“ZA International”) was established in Hong Kong in December 2017 by ZhongAn Online P & C Insurance Co., Ltd. (HKEX stock code: 6060), an online-only insurtech company in China, to explore international business development, collaboration and investment opportunities in the areas of fintech and insurtech in overseas markets. In August 2018, ZA International and SoftBank Vision Fund announced cooperation to boost ZhongAn’s technology solutions businesses outside China, with an initial focus on Asia. In September 2018, ZA International announced that it would support the digital transformation of Sompo, a Japanese insurance giant, with its next-generation insurance system built upon end-to-end cloud technologies. In January 2019, ZA International and Grab, Southeast Asia’s leading online-to-offline mobile platform, announced the establishment of a joint venture to enter the digital insurance distribution business in the region.
On 24 March 2020, ZA Bank, a subsidiary of ZA International, officially became the first virtual bank in Hong Kong, providing Hong Kong customers with banking products and services that break conventions and time boundaries. On 4 May 2020, ZA Life Limited, a joint venture between ZA International and Fubon Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited, was granted a digital-only insurer license by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority under its Fast Track pilot scheme, operating under the trade name “ZA Insure”. It aims to serve the needs of different people with innovative insurance services and products, offering protection to a wider population.
- Performing risk assessments of Virtual Bank’s Information Technology environment and assisting in developing the annual audit plan
- Developing & managing CAATs Programs & relevant performing systems
- Developing & implementing tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing
- Leading, planning and executing IT infrastructure and application audits and working closely with the Business auditors on integrated audits
- Assessing risk, exposure and controls regarding new systems / processes or changes to the current environment and performing pre-implementation reviews where appropriate
- Identifying emerging IT risks, drafting and reporting audit findings promptly to line management and senior management, and suggesting practical and innovative solutions
- Following up audit recommendations post-audit, assessing residual risk, validating remedial work performed and documenting and closing issues
- Performing and documenting aspects of Internal Audit’s continuous monitoring program for IT, in order to identify changes to risk assessments, audit plan
- Identifying emerging IT risks and control themes to be included in management and Audit Committee presentations
- University graduates or above in related disciplines, e.g. Engineering, Accounting, Business, Computer Sciences, etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in IT audit, IT controls, IT implementation/consulting
- Professional IT audit qualifications, e.g. CISA, CISSP or CISM, are added advantages.
- Good understanding of the banking industry and possess strong technical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of cyber-security related regulatory requirements and best practices
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management, and influence change
- Able to work independently and proactively, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to delivery quality audits on time
- Confidence to deliver tough messages and engage in difficult conversations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered at Assistant Manager level
Interested parties please send detailed resume including present and expected salary to us by clicking "Apply".
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.