Responsible for overall project management, systems & applications design and development work to cope with the Business requirements. Works with Infrastructure Support team to roll out new systems and provide daily applications support to both local & oversea users.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Provide independent business analysis service and/or process review to support business initiatives/project execution and/or production system related issues
- Support end-to-end application support, development and perform deployment
- Coordinate with IT partners in Issue/Change management for systems roll out and production changes.
- Manage to execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management
- Liaise with the Business regarding systems implementation, services planning and delivery.
- Drive the strategic direction and identify opportunities in providing automation and efficient solutions to the Business.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- 5+ years proven track record working as a Business Analyst role within Sell-Side Financial Services;
- Deep understanding of traditional Asset Classes (ie. Equities, Bonds and Mutual Funds) a must, as well as the nuances of the High-Net-Worth, Wealth Management, or Retail industries is required;
- Foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery;
- Experience with project delivery of order management, settlement and system integration solutions is preferred;
- Knowledge of Integration testing and coordinating user acceptance testing is required;
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability as well as a good team player;
- Excellent communication skills in English AND Chinese Mandarin is a MUST