- Utilize past experiences of electronic trading platform and other Fintech projects, to identify risks, perform strategic analysis and system design.
- Design innovative solutions and participate in long-term Open Banking strategy-making from an IT perspective.
- Analyze existing electronic trading systems and propose enhancements to increase competitive power by utilizing his/her technical experiences.
- Participate in the construction and development of electronic trading platforms.
- Providing implementation / post-implementation support.
- Flexibly introduce Fintech concepts and technologies into working process as needed.
- Graduate degree or above in Computer Science / Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience in electronic trading platform and financial markets (in relation to currencies, fixed income preferred)
- Certification in software delivery methodology such as Agile / SCRUM / PMP is a plus
- Innovative, hard-working and forward-looking vision
- Good at accumulating experiences and make enhancements
- Good at proposing efficient suggestions and innovative ideas
- Good teamwork skills, good communication skills, with a certain degree of coordination ability
3+ years of experience in electronic trading platform and financial markets (in relation to currencies, fixed income preferred)