Due to ongoing growth, an Insurance Company is currently looking for an IT Security Manager. You will be reporting to Head of Information Security and responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining information security policies and procedures.
- Evaluate, design, plan and drive the implementation of IT security controls to protect the enterprise networks, applications and data
- Ensure security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software
- Provide technical and managerial expertise for the administration of security tools
- Conduct risk assessments, and provides recommendations for appropriate data protection and system architecture
- Continuous review and advancement of security processes
- Research industry risks, trends, solutions, technology and regulatory changes
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 6 years experience in leading IT functions, 3 years of which in information security and technology risk management
- Experience in design, implementation and architecture of Enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of develop and maintain policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Security IT certifications: CISSP/CSSLP/CISM and ITIL v3 Foundation are preferred
- Excellent organization skills, proven analytical abilities and decision making capabilities
- Good command of Chinese and English
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to email@example.com in word format indicating the reference number and title. If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice.
To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk