- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 09 nov. 18
Our client is a celebrated international private bank .
Ensure support levels 1 and 2 for all three Asian offices (Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore). Contact with Geneva headquarters IT teams for advanced troubleshooting and analysis. Manage local contracts and local IT room in Hong-Kong office.
- Asia IT - Level 1 and Level 2 Support
- Provide technical support, advice and assistance to users on usage of functional features of hardware and software. Analyse symptoms of issues and figure out the eventual underlying problem.
- Relay non-solved issues to Geneva headquarters, follow up of these issues with the different IT teams (Security, Workstation Specialist, Messaging, Mobility, etc)
- Support users in, but not limited to: desktops, laptops, printers, MS office applications, mobile devices (Airwatch).
- Provide L1-L2 Support for users in all three Asia offices (Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore) and EAM and External Clients (APAC)
- Handle and manage local contracts and hardware/equipment purchase (quotation requests and orders)
- Manage local IT room
- Assist Head of IT Asia on ad-hoc projects / assignments
- No on-call shifts required
- Knowledge of OS Windows 10, Office 2016, Windows Server.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Networking
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies, e.g. Citrix
- Good communication skills
- IT-room management - including cabling, alarm, UPS and fire protection systems
- Basic knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) and mobile devices