IT Support Officer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Global Associates
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
To provide day-to-day IT support to staff members, students and parents of the Academy.and to provide support of hardware, classroom IT facilities, software, network, e-mail, office applications and educational software
Our client is an international school in HK.
- Provide day-to-day IT support to staff members, students and parents of the Academy.
- Provide support of hardware, classroom IT facilities, software, network, e-mail, office applications and educational software.
- Assist in the organizing and running of any IT related activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software systems, network equipment and printers.
- Repair equipment and replace parts.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems; diagnose and resolve hardware or software faults.
- Higher Diploma or abovein Information Technology or related discipline.
- Knowledge of OS X and Windows Operating System. Linux familiarity is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (both Windows and Mac environment).
- Knowledge of administering users and computers via Active Directory.
- Good team player, self-motivated, mature and able to work independently.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese & Putonghua).
Please send cv in MS Word format to Thomson Ng, email, Thomson.firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com