IT Support Officer
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
- 22 mars 19
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
• Assist in system migration/integration and infrastructure projects in Hong Kong and Mainland China, from initiation to implementation
• Develop strong relationship with business units, liaise with business users to provide the best solution and perform feasibility study
• Assist in production support and handle incident and system issues
• Proactively manage all the potential project risks and recommend mitigating measures if required
• Assist in ad hoc projects as required
• University degree in Computer Science, Information System, or other related disciplines
• 1-2 years of relevant working experience in banking and financial industry
• Experience in system integration/migration will be an advantage
• A team player who can work independently with minimum supervision
• Mature, self-motivated and good communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
• Fresh Graduates are also be welcomed
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.