Our client is a multinational financial services organization with very strong presence worldwide. To further strengthen their market positing, the company is looking to bring on an Identity and Access Management Consultant to join their regional access management and certification programme. This role is initially a 6 months contract, with a view to extend or convert into a permanent position.
As an Identity and Access Management Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Serve as the key member of the regional access management and certification programme
- Structure, implement, manage the user access management/certification policies and procedures (including, but not limited to, governance, roles and responsibilities, process and controls, monitoring and review, etc.)
- Coordination, manage/track, follow-up on all system/file access management review related requests
- Act as key liaison between business users and delivery/technology teams
- Coordination and manage/track all requests and statuses and facilitate with the implementation of changes
To be considered for this position as an Identity and Access Management Consultant, you possess the following:-
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in identity & access management, information risk, cyber security or related domains.
- Experience with user access management or identity & access management (IAM) and related tools (such as Sailpoint) is required
- Proficient with data analysis using Microsoft Access, Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in English
- Immediately available candidates will have an added advantage