A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for an Implementation Manager to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The successful applicant will join the Network Management team and lead the relationship establishment across a number of different markets as part of firm wide legal entity strategy.
The successful applicant will join the Network Management team and lead the relationship establishment across a number of different markets as part of firm wide legal entity strategy.
Events require management throughout the lifecycle of the project from requirement gathering to working across business relationships and transitions teams to ensure execution.
- Senior agent bank/ FMI relationship management with strong communication, content preparation, issuance and ownership
- Legal Entity and business coordination
- Review and co-ordinate execution of market specific docs required by agent banks
- Chair agent bank calls / meetings, ensuring detailed minutes and actions are disseminated to all stakeholders
- Building relationships within Network Management, cross LoB functional groups and with the external FMUs
- Highlighting and escalating key issues
- Report to and present to steering committee within network and to the broader project as required
- Strong project management skills, including ability to deliver change within deadline and to a high degree of accuracy
- Min 6-8 years of experience of managing multi-disciplinary and multi-national transformation projects
- Expert product/ business knowledge
- Presentation and influencing skills
- Excellent written skills
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Proven self-starter, able to work independently and prioritise their own and other people's input
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Virginia.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609