Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Head of Product, Sales and Marketing
- Develop new institutional business opportunities (insurance companies/ government pension/sovereign wealth funds) in Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Korea) , with key prospects, clients and consultants
- Win new business in Asia with the objective to achieve a mutually agreed sales target each year
- Develop strong relationships with prospects and clients, leading to new mandates or injections of funds
- Work on detailed analysis such as asset liabilities, data research and analysis, investment return, etc. in particular for pension and insurance clients. Monitor asset allocation changes of major asset owners
- Promote Taikang brand through intensified communication with major asset owners. Serve assigned clients who have segregated accounts
- Complete RFPs, consultant reports and client reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Customize investment solutions to suit investment needs of prospects and clients
- Contribute ideas for new products which will be suitable to the markets assigned
- Initiate quality of ideas to enhance corporate or product position in the market
- Lead or participate in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder – preferably in Finance with minimum 10+ years’ of experience in sales or investment within the financial industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of asset owners, and a deep insight into clientele and market’s investment needs
- Experience in handling sophisticated institutional clients at a senior level
- Excellent language skills in Mandarin and English
- Strong leadership and analytical skills with innovative thinking
- Accurate, articulate, presentable and showing initiative
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)