- Attractive salary to the right candidate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Institutional Sales Director, Sales and Client Services – Fund management
• Great Working environment • Attractive salary package • Transparent promotion way
Our Client is one of the largest fund management companies in China. They are SFC-licensed for dealing in securities, advising on securities and asset management. The company are inviting high caliber talents to develop and take part in the growth of their business:
- Work closely with senior management and help formulate suitable sales and marketing plan to grow the client base and assets.
- Be active in identifying new business opportunities with potential clients, such as institutional clients, corporate clients and distribution channels and build relationships via sales and marketing activities including fund briefings, client seminars and business events, mainly covering Chinese-based institutions.
- Proactive in delivering quality account management services to existing clients. This may include providing good advice on product ideas, ongoing regular updates and attend investment performance review sessions with clients/prospects.
- Coordinate and liaise with relevant external and internal parties on marketing initiatives, covering advertising, event management and sales campaigns for unit trusts and ETFs distribution business.
- Keep abreast of industry trend and help to fine tune with all new product and marketing initiatives.
- Take up ad hoc assignment as required
- Business travel for clients seminars and business events will be required
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related disciplines.
- About 3-6 years of fund sales experience in investment management firms.
- A good track record in selling (or supporting the selling of) a broad range of products to retail or institutional client base within Greater China region
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Putonghua and English.
- Self-motivated, proactive, hardworking team player and results oriented
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Yifan Yan, yifany@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.