We are a top-tier asset management firm in China and looking for highly motivated professional who will join our sales team in Hong Kong.
- Business development, prepare due diligence questionnaires, RFP/RFI, and work closely with investment, product, middle office, operation, legal and compliance teams;
- Customer service of both institutional, wealth management platform and retail distribution, be responsible for middle-office work such as account opening, periodical reports, as well as customer needs;
- Participate in various marketing promotion and event planning, collect data, prepare marketing materials, and carry out market research;
- Liaise with different departments to resolve KYC/AML and other matters;
- Provide support in ad hoc projects.
- Master's degree or above; Majors in finance, economics, management and other related majors are preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Have good comprehensive ability in writing, data processing, material production, etc., be proficient in MS office software,
- Be conscientious, with good learning ability, strong execution ability; be responsibility and pressure resistance.
- Fluent spoken and written in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Our workplace reflects our values: Integrity, Passion, Teamwork, Client First and Gratitude. We value different views and encourage our people to develop to their full potential.
We offer competitive benefit and good career development opportunities with a professional & friendly working environment.
All information provided by applicants will be kept confidential and will be used in accordance with the Company’s Personal Data Collection Statement, which is available upon request.