This job is to be performed by a Sales Trader who is responsible, under supervision, for taking orders from institutional clients, or swap counterparties, in listed securities and deliver good executions and equity financing services to clients and counterparties.
- Close collaboration with institutional sales teams to identify trading, financing and hedging opportunities for clients
- Maintain sound and timely communication with clients
- Understanding the client's investment behavior, risk appetite and orientation: communicate trading and risk controlling best practices and suggestions and precisely interpret investment opinions of research reports to the clients;
- channel market information flow to the clients in a timely manner; providing financing and hedging tools using swap or other instruments to optimize financing and risk control for equity investment.
- Ensure good trade executions, financing and risk control for clients
- Responsible for developing relationships with assigned client organizations through trading and execution services
- Knowledge of Hong Kong and global stock market including equity derivative markets both listed and OTC
- Bachelor degree or above, preference for finance related major. Finance background would be favorable as would financial field work experience/qualifications
- 1+ years' experience as Sales Trader in Hong Kong and global stock and its listed and OTC market
- License of securities trading
- Customer-oriented mentality, proactive personality
- Effective communicator with excellent English, Mandarin and Cantonese abilities
- Hard working, able to work under pressure, tight schedule and long hours
- A good team player