Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. To enable business and performance development and growth, we are inviting high caliber to join the Company.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) is the choice.
- Report to the Head of Product, Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for covering institutional clients (i.e. banks/insurance/corporates) in South China region. Our targeted clients are major banks (as well as insurers) in Guangdong, Fujian, and Hunan etc.
- Drive sales by recognizing client’s needs and propose product strategies. In-depth knowledge and understanding of client’s business is a must
- Lead internal and external coordination to meet and provide products necessary to meet client’s requirements
- Master degree holder in Economics / Finance preferred
- An experienced institutional sales with 5 to 7 years solid experience in asset management firm or asset owner
- Familiarity with major institutional clients in Guangdong is a must, and with other regions is a plus
- With proven track record in establishing and sustaining profitable client relationships
- Resourceful and knowledgeable of the capital markets and products, especially in offshore products
- Self-motivated, independent and full of initiatives, with high level of integrity
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)