Our client is a top tier Financial Institution in Asia, Fortune global Top 50, they are expanding their overseas investment team and looking to hire a high caliber institutional sales to support the growth of the business.
- Institutional client business development and relationship management, preferably SWF/Pension/Insurance Companies/Endowments and etc.
- Develop sales strategy and expand market share with institutional relationships by driving growth across our full product suite;
- Creating, identifying, advancing and closing new business opportunities in a manner that leads to the successful achievement of robust activity and sales targets;
- Bachelor Degree or above; majoring in Economics and Finance related subjects, CFA holder preferred;
- 6 -10 years of experience and solid understanding in fund sales, e.g. mutual fund, hedge fund, ETF, PE fund and private debt fund;
- Working experience in asset management companies;
- Strong team player;
- Good communication and presentation skill;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus.