Insurance Change Delivery IFRS17 Project Manager - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Insurance Change Delivery IFRS17 Project Manager.
In this role, you will
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place to enable efficient and timely consensus decision making and solutions design.
- Leading a Programme of projects through the development and deployment of solutions including definition of strategy
- Develop vision, direction and objectives for Finance Change Delivery project team members.
- Ensure scope and plan are clearly defined, communicated, agreed and tracked across the Finance Change Delivery function and locations involved.
- Ensure appropriate project framework is defined across all functions and locations involved.
- Ensure resources are mobilised and sufficient in number and quality to meet project needs.
- Coordinate and monitor key Business Readiness considerations across Finance Change Delivery, such as transition planning, timetable changes, documentation, and training.
- Engagement with other key functions such as IT, Risk, Finance, Finance Operations, Group and Regions, as well as other functions and locations.
- Engage sponsors and stakeholders in Finance, Risk, IT, Group and Regions, and other functions and locations as required to ensure cross function consensus is achieved throughout the project lifecycle.
- Best practices for projects lifecycle including configuration and testing standards are maintained.
- Ensure appropriate technical input on the project from Finance and Risk, both in terms of internal definition of requirements and liaison with external bodies on the subject matter.
- Ensure roles within the project are clearly mapped and understood.
- Influence internal team and facilitate discussions with key stakeholders through the provision of high quality materials and framework design including project organization and governance, work streams and work packages.
- Testing conducted locally is conducted to the standard defined in the Programme test strategy.
- Status reporting, risk and issue management and communication are performed to the required level.
- Workstream budgets, day to day line management and resource recruitment.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Proven project management skills developed on global and cross functional projects with multiple workstreams.
- Proven ability to both build relationships and influence stakeholders globally and across functions to build consensus in decision making.
- Proven experience of driving successful design and implementation of process and systems solutions to meet requirements.
- Subject matter expertise in Risk and Actuarial and Finance technical matters, processes and systems.
- Ability to move between the bigger picture and detail knowledge of the project in order to facilitate efficient resolution of issues and overcome obstacles.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Sound and proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge and experience of best practice testing methods.
- Able to cope with rapidly changing priorities and other changes in circumstances.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009ZIB
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited