As Business Analyst , Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of existing/ new system functionality.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into digital banking and are looking to lead regional digital programme on public websites for 12 countries in APAC, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
Strong delivery and execution background in managing multi-vendor, multi-location integration and migration projects across Asia. The candidate shall have a strong technical delivery background with ability to manage a fairly large cross functional team. Demonstrated ability to manage large program/project of work is critical for the role.
- Drive the project teams including business, IT teams and BAs to ensure project scope is clearly defined and captured
- Create a detailed work plan with activities, dependencies and resources needed to successfully complete the program including development, testing, deployment and cut over phases
- Determine the resources (people, time, money, tools, etc.) required to execute the project
- Work with local and regional change managers and business teams to prepare and implement a change management and training plan.
- Determine the business objectives and benefits. Post deployment track and measure the business KPIs against these benefits
- Work with project managers, architects and SMEs from partner organizations to prepare application integration and data migration plans for core insurance systems such as policy admin, agency management system, document management system etc.
- Track and monitor the program to ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Provide technical expertise and business acumen to the project team which strengthens and develops the program delivery capability.
- Manage, coordinate and report on the project to create clear visibility and transparency of delivery and financial performance
- Establish appropriate governance of the project to ensure the right results are delivered through the agreed mechanisms and thresholds
- Proactively identify project risks, dependencies and issues and prepare mitigation plan to track them to closure.
- Work in collaboration with the PMO to provide monthly financial status update
- Setup BAU and production support model to guarantee that IT SLAs are achieved
- Ensure the business operations and customer experience is not impacted during and post project implementation
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- Good knowledge of life insurance domain - Knowledge of business processes, products, and application landscape.
- Experience in life insurance policy admin systems is a must, preferably Life400 application
- Experience in other core life insurance systems such as agency management system, document management system, Claims system is an advantage.
- Experience in managing and delivering major transformational change projects
- Proven experience of multi-vendor relationship management
- Experience in insurance IT integration and migration programs for merger and acquisitions
- Expert knowledge of complex and interdependent projects and continuous improvement methodologies, techniques, tools and controls
- Good knowledge of data migration tools, methods and verification process
- Good experience with all aspects of the systems/software development and maintenance lifecycle (including Waterfall and Agile)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.