Intern, Professional and Technical Services
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role will assist in the preparation of management and committee reports and undertake various internal audit related operational tasks. Responsibilities:
- Assist the team to prepare management reports, presentations and reporting materials.
- Assist the audit report issuance process which includes consistency check, grammar and spell-checking word documents.
- Assist in the maintenance of the department's policies and procedures, such as report issuance procedures, report distribution lists, etc.
- Assist the logistics related to departmental events and activities.
- Assist the team in the administration of intranet and systems by assigning access rights, performing functional testing, etc.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- University undergraduate in business-related discipline
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Pivot, vlookup and Macro is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good team player
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.