Internal Audit Manager, Conglomerate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
A fast growing, multi faceted business is expanding their audit and compliance team, looking for the captioned position.
Responsibilities: From a business operations perspective you are to involve in business process review and financial auditing, you will also be involved in systems auditing on a risk management level.
To qualify for this position, you would ideally be:
- Good communication skills - diplomatic and able to converse with a wide range of people;
- Commercial and a strong team player;
- A naturally inquisitive and tenacious character;
- thorough and precise delivery on projects, strong written English and report writing skills;
- You will probably be a 7 year qualified CPA or similar, i.e. might be Senior Manager/Manager level directly from Big 4 firms.
- Ability to work with regional business leaders on Internal control issues to ensure that the recommendations during audit review are being action-edupon
- CIA, CISA qualifications would be favourable
- Must be highly proficient in English; fluency in Mandarin or any other Asian languages will also be important
- 50% travelling, primarily in the APAC region
- You must come from the top 50 universities in the world