Internal Audit Managers, Financial Services
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Resources Global Professionals HK
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
We are currently looking for a number of seasoned professionals to join our project team working in our leading global banking clients.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Accounting, Administration or related field with Banks.
- Minimum 8 years working experience, CPA, CA, CIA qualified, or equivalent.
- Previous Big-4 experience in Risk Advisory/Enterprises Risk Management Services is preferable.
- Proven track record and hands-on experience in Internal Audit, Internal Control, Risk Management and/or Compliance in the Banking industry is preferred
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate identified
- Solid knowledge on banking processes/procedures/systems, armed with strong technical skills on Internal Audit, Controls, Risk Management and Compliance under a banking environment
- Possess solid experience and technical skills on risk management and compliance, as well as the implementation and/or re-engineering internal framework in compliance with regulatory/bank’s internal requirements.
- A dynamic and proactive individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills (fluent in written and verbal)
- Dedicated individual with excellent work commitment, detailed oriented, risk and quality focused.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate available is a definite plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits and compensations program. For interested parties, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Data received will be for recruiting purposes only.