• Well-established Business• Travelling Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established money-lending company. They operate as an oversea branch under one of the most reputable Asian financial groups. They have more than 20 years history in Hong Kong with more than 200 people in the team. They provide wide ranges of services including consumer financing, credit management, operation and marketing management.
They are looking for candidate with more than 3 years internal auditing experience to join their team. Candidate needs to travel to China to monitor the operation of branches there. Their working environment and culture are relatively stable and friendly. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Perform internal auditing actions for their business branches.
- Prepare reporting after overseeing the branches operation and activities.
- Provide recommendation based on current policy, procedures and operation.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to implement the changes.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor degree holder.
- At least 3 years of internal auditing experience preferably in Financial Services industry.
- Excellent command in Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with qualification such as CIA/CPA/CISA will be on advantage.
- Able to do Simplified Chinese typing.
- Willing to travel to China.
- Committed and responsible team player.
- Annual leave- start with 12 days
- Attractive discretionary year-end bonus
- Stable and friendly working culture
- Well-established business reputation
- Travel Opportunity